Dunyo Cargo is part of a global network of specialized companies for the transportation of unaccompanied animals.
The IATA Live Animals Regulations (LAR) is the global standard for the transport of live animals that the commercial airlines comply with. Whether it is a pet, an animal transported for zoological or agricultural purposes, or for any other reason, the purpose of LAR is to ensure the safe and humane transport of all animals by air.
Our company is an IATA accredited cargo agent. Dunyo Cargo specialists control the entire delivery chain according to the LAR rules: from the moment of reception, during transportation and until the moment of delivery to the final destination. We advise our customers on packaging requirements for transporting their pets. Our mission is to deliver animals to their destination in a safe, comfortable way and in accordance with medical and veterinary regulations.
Dunyo petCargo is a specialized product for organizing the transportation of live animals unaccompanied by the owner. Animals are shipped by passenger or cargo aircraft in accordance with the IATA rules and the European Convention for the Protection of Pet Animals specified above. Animals are transported in specially equipped compartments of the aircraft, to avoid hypothermia or injury during flight.
Dunyo zooCargo is a separate solution for zoos. In addition to organizing and providing capacity for the flight, we will arrange transportation from the zoo to the airport of departure, as well as from the airport of destination to the designated zoo. All customs formalities, documentation and rules of local authorities are complied with by us properly. And always with respect for animals!
- Certified Specialists
- Compliance with IATA rules to ensure the safety of the flight of the animal
- Control at all stages of preparation and transportation
- Information support
- Years of experience in this field
- Eliminating the possibility of discomfort and injury
- Operational deadlines for the delivery of animals
The range of services includes:
- Transportation route development
- Obtaining the necessary permits (veterinary and quarantine permits)
- Provision of special packaging tools (cages, pallets, containers, etc.), equipment for feeding and watering along the way, bedding and fastening materials, veterinary first-aid kits and working clothes for accompanying person
- Customs clearance
- Delivery to destination
- Pro-active tracking