Dunyo Cargo, the transport and logistic company, is founded in 1994. We provide wide range of services in the field of transportations, customs clearance, warehouse logistics and cargo handling. Having been reliable logistic provider, we increase competitiveness of our clients, increasing efficiency of supply chain management.
Dunyo Cargo is a licensed freight forwarder, customs broker, road and air transportation carrier.
Dunyo Cargo is the accredited cargo agent of the International Air Transport Association (IATA), the member of the International Federation of Transport-forwarding associations (FIATA), the International Road transport Union (IRU), International Association of Movers (IAM) and the International Federation of Customs Brokers Associations (IFCBA).
We have certified employees and wide partner network worldwide. The global coverage and long-term experience allow us to create the best competitive offers for our clients. We offer the most comfortable terms of cooperation in all types of service.
Individual approach to each client is Dunyo Cargo priority.
DUNYO QUALITY MANAGEMENT POLICY
The main goal of Dunyo company is to become the best transport and logistics company in the Republic of Tajikistan in terms of the quality of services to customers.
To achieve this goal, we strive to harmoniously develop the company, focusing on the most modern achievements and trends in the field of transport logistics, in the following areas:
- Satisfying the needs and expectations of customers: guaranteed and accurate orders fulfilment, high-quality execution of accompanying documents
- Meeting the needs and expectations of suppliers
- Improving the company's infrastructure and processes to improve the quality of services provided
The management of Dunyo company undertakes to implement the above intentions and activities in the field of quality by:
- Maintaining compliance of the quality management system with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the quality management system
- Identification of customer requirements and their implementation in the transport and logistics and other services provided by the company
- Improving skills and knowledge of company employees through trainings to better meet the needs of customers
- Managing the company based on a systematic approach
- Compliance with legal and regulatory requirements