Consolidation. Planning. Efficiency.
A groupage transportation is the delivery of different goods from different shipppers on the same vehicle in one direction. Consolidation of cargoes makes it possible to minimize the costs associated with the delivery of small-sized goods through the effective use of cargo space in the vehicle.
Transportation of goods by road as part of consolidation is carried out by regular and certain routes.
Modern vehicle tracking systems allow you to track the location of goods in real time.
The presence of special fasteners, securely fixing the shipment in the vehicle, ensure the safety and security of the cargo throughout the route.
Our product Dunyo LTL-Cargo will help you build a logistics supply chain and effectively plan your daily routine. This tool allows you to combine your consignment from several suppliers at consolidation warehouses in the EU, the CIS, Turkey and China. Class A warehouse terminals are located at the intersection of the main transport and logistics routes.
- Consolidation warehouses in the EU, CIS, Turkey and China
- Regular trucks
- Convenient delivery schedules
- Complete door-to-door service
- The ability to consolidate delivery of small quantities of goods
- Flexible pricing policy
- Maximum goods safety
- Interactive tracking
- Smart tracking: SMS & E-mail Notifications.
- Consolidation, warehousing and storage
- Loading and unloading
- Packing and pre-packing of cargo, palletizing, cargo crating and labelling
- Registration of the necessary transport documents and permits
- Customs clearance
- Cargo insurance.