Customs Brokerage & International Transit
No fuss, no risks, maximum savings.
Dunyo Cargo, an associate member of the IFCBA, is part of a global network of customs brokers. This allows the company's clients to transfer to us all the tasks of export, transit and import customs clearance, no matter in which country the cargo is located, and to be sure that it will be released in accordance with the customs legislation of these countries.
Dunyo customsCargo is a set of solutions that covers all aspects of modern customs clearance processes. Our information database contains all the necessary requirements for customs clearance of goods in more than 200 countries around the world. In addition, we are connected to a global database that is updated in real time.
International customs transit is the customs mode (procedure) used in any country of the world when transporting foreign goods through its territory.
Dunyo Cargo offers brokerage services for international customs transit for goods transported in transit through the Republic of Tajikistan, as well as for goods transiting through the leading international transport hubs of the EU, Middle East, Turkey, China, Baltic, Caucasus and CIS countries.
We carry out customs clearance of any type of cargo, including diplomatic, humanitarian, commercial, non-commercial, state municipal or project cargo. Dunyo Cargo customs specialists will perform customs clearing of your cargo in a short time, make customs payments and prepare the necessary permits. You can trust in our experience: the brokerage experience of Dunyo Cargo is more than 20 years.
- Global network of customs partners
- Access to current information on the customs legislation of all countries of the world
- License giving the right to make customs clearance of goods of all categories
- Certified staff
- Free information and advisory assistance at all stages of cargo clearance
- Comprehensive “single window” service
- Pre-planning of customs clearance: calculation of budget, deadlines and implementation stages
- Flexible and transparent billing
- Preliminary expertise of commercial and shipping documents
- Selection of HS code
- Classification report at the request of the client
- Checking the need for non-tariff regulation, organization of registration of certificates of conformity, certificates of origin, phytosanitary or veterinary certificate, notifications, abandoned letters and other permits, according to the requirements of the legislation in the country of registration
- Calculation of customs duties: fees, duties, excise tax and VAT
- Formation and filing of customs declarations for goods
- Physical presence at customs inspections, sampling and samples, passing of other additional forms of control at customs
- Information and advisory customer support.